Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Has Invites the 156 Applications for the Post of Inspector of Supplies.
Inspector of Supplies:
No of Posts:156
Age Limit:Age Between 21-32 Years as on 01.01.2012.
(i)Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
(ii)The candidates must have passed a language test in Odia equivalent to the Middle School Standard,or passed HSC or equivalent examination with Odia as one of the subjects.
Application Fee:Candidates other than SC/St are required to deposit Rs. 100/- in form of treasury Challan under the Head of Account ’0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-examination fees-0047-fees collected for conducting examination-02041-examination-fee’. SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply through Online mode on or before 23-08-2012. After submission of Online Application candidates must send the print out of application form by post on or before 30-08-2012.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.odishassc.in and select the ‘Online Application Form’ link.
2. Select the ‘Apply Online’ link below the desired post to be applied for.
3. Read all the instructions carefully and select Apply Online link.
4. Fill all mandatory details carefully and Submit the Online Application.
5. Retain the system generated Registration ID and Password for further use.
6. Take print of Application Form and send it along with Challan and copies of all relevant documents to concerned commission’s office.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 23-07-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 23-08-2012
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 30-08-2012